[아리랑 라디오] 2015-7-24
1. We talked about the Iran nuclear deal a few weeks back, but that before the agreement was struck. Now that an agreement has been made, what are some of your thoughts? Actually I wanted to know as an expect, Doctor, did you expect that agreement would be reached this time around, or was it completely unexpected? What was your reaction personally when you heard the news?
2. What is your assessment of this historic nuclear deal with Iran? Do you believe this is a genuinely sincere step towards change by the Islamic Republic of Iran?
3. Are the Sunni Arab countries, especially Saudi Arabia, worried about the deal and the prospect of a resurgent Iran?
4. Do you think the current deal will pave the way toward friendly relations between the US and Iran?
5. So, then what are the implications of this historic Iran nuclear deal for Korea?
* Good Morning Seoul (7.24)